Grievance Redressal Cell is constituted for redressal of the grievances of students & other stakeholders. The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever are the nature of the problem. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion boxes placed on different sections of the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances. They may also approach the members of the cell or any of their other teachers as is comfortable to them.
In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the teacher-in-charge of Grievance Redressal Cell.
Meeting of the cells is conducted regularly to examine the grievances of faculty, staff & student, received and the Cell proposes necessary measures to be taken by the Administration to resolve the same.
Objectives of Grievance Redressal Cell:
The objective of the Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Redressal Cell is constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the faculty, staff & students of the College with the following objectives:
- To develop an organizational framework to resolve the grievances of the students and other stakeholders.
- To enlighten the students on their duties and responsibilities to access benefits.
- To ensure an effective solution to the student’s grievances.
- To investigate the reason for dissatisfaction.
- To obtain where possible a speedy resolution to the problem.
Scope of Grievance Redressal Cell:
The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students and other stakeholders about any of the following matters:-
- Grievance related to Assessment
- Grievance related to Victimization
- Grievance related to Attendance
- Grievance related to charging of fees
- Grievance regarding conducting of Examinations
- Harassment by college students or the teachers etc.
Functions of Grievance Redressal Cell:
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students.
- The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy.
- The cell will give a report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint :
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the admin dept.
- Suggestion/complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, or faculty who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Redressal Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
Members of the Grievance Redressal Cell:
The Cell consists of the following members:
- Mr Vinay Tiwari
- Ms Manisha Shinde
- Ms Apeksha Shirke