General Rules of Discipline
The college attaches great importance to discipline and the same must be observed by all students. Failure to comply with any of the rules, regulations or requirements notified from time to time will lead to disciplinary action.
- Every bonafide student of the college must wear the Identity card around his/her neck in the premises of the college. Strictly NO ENTRY without I Card. In case I Card is lost, duplicate will be issued on payment of Rs. 100/-
- The gates of the campus will be closed for the entry of Junior College students at 12.20 p.m. Strictly no student will be allowed to enter after this.
- A student should not invite any outsider in the college premises, classrooms, library, canteen or gymkhana.
- No association or organization shall be formed or meetings held no person shall be invited to address the students without prior permission of the Principal.
- In subordination or abusive language or misbehaviour or misconduct shall lead to the dismissal of the student.
- Student should not loiter in the college premises particularly when classes are in session.
- Students must not do anything either inside or outside the college that will in any way interfere with its administration and discipline.
- Students are liable to lose their term for disobedience, misconduct, misbehaviour or any form of indiscipline.
- Students must take care of college property. Damage or mishandling property of the campus will be considered as breach of discipline and will be liable to punishment with penalty.
- Smoking, tobacco (Gutka) chewing, consumption of alcohol or using chewing gums in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- No fund raising activity should be undertaken by any student without prior written permission from the Principal.
- Students should not indulge in any form of ragging. Any student who engages in such act shall be dismissed from the college.
- If for any reason, in the opinion of the Principal, the continuance of any student is deemed detrimental to the interest of the college, the Principal may expel such a student from the college. The decision of the Principal in this regard will be final.
- Students should wear decent clothes. Any attire according to the college authorities is not suitable to the college culture/environment will not be permitted.
- Use of cellphones in the classrooms is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. On the breach of this discipline the cellphone will be confiscated. Cellphones are strictly NOT ALLOWED in the Examination halls.
- Students are required to take adequate care of their belongings while on the college premises. The college will not be responsible for any theft/damage of the belongings.
General Rules of Attendance
- Student admitted to the college is expected to fulfil the minimum attendance requirement. The attendance of a student must be minimum 80% in both the terms. If not, as per the Board rules, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the Annual/Board Exams.
- Students must attend all classes, tutorials and practicals according to the time table. Absence from any single lecture will be considered as absence for the whole day.
- Illness or other serious circumstances may be considered valid to absence from lectures. But these reasons cannot condone a student for poor academic performance. In case of sickness, a leave application should be submitted to the college along with a Medical Certificate within 8 days.
- Students with poor attendance may be denied admission to the next class, regardless of their result.
- If students are not able to attend lectures and/or tutorials for a period exceeding a week in a term, they should take prior permission from the college Principal.
Administrative Office Operations
College Office: The college office shall remain open on all working days Monday to Saturday between 11.00 am to 1.00 pm.(excluding 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month).The college office will remain closed on Sunday and Public Holidays declared by the Government of Maharashtra and on days the college authorities may notify as a holiday.
Railway Concession: Bonafide students of the college are eligible for railway concession for season tickets between Andheri and station nearest to their homes. Applications are accepted on Monday to Saturday in college office between 11.00am. to 1.00 pm. on all working days.
Long Journey Railway Concessions: Such Concessions are granted to bonafide students only for vacation period as per rules and regulations of railway authorities. It is granted for going to native place as per native place address mentioned in the admission form.
Please Note :
Students are advised to keep sufficient number of xerox copies of their mark sheet and leaving certificate because original leaving certificate cannot be returned, as per the Maharashtra Government
Students applying for bonafide certificate and leaving certificate must apply to the Principal of the college through concerned staff in college office and it can be expected within 7 working days after submission of application.
Charges of bonafide certificate and duplicate leaving certificate are Rs.20/- and Rs.100/-
Annual Academic Prizes
To encourage and motivate students to excel, our Management awards the students scoring above 90% with a cash prize of Rs.7500/-
Our PTA also felicitates the three HSC Board and subject topper with cash prizes.
Apart from this college gives cash prizes to all three toppers of FYJC and SYJC.
Every student entering the Library premises should have a valid college Identity Card and it should be produced when asked by the library staff.
Students must handle books, periodicals etc with great care. Any damage caused to them will lead to
If the original reader’s card is lost, duplicate card will be issued on payment of Rs.100/-
General silence must be maintained in the The student should approach the librarian for any assistance.
Every student has to follow instructions given on the reverse side of the reader’s card.
Fine shall be levied if student returns book after due date. While charging fine, holidays will be counted and no exemption will be granted in any case.