INHOUSE- Students who have passed the Std. X from MVM’s Swami Muktanada High School shall be eligible for admission to the Junior College, on submitting an application as notified by the Jr. college. As its limited seat the admission will be on merit basis.
MINORITY- Students who have KANNADA minority shall be eligible for admission to the Junior College, on submitting an application as notified by the Jr. college.
OTHER-Students passing SSC or equivalent examination are eligible to secure admission for FYJC.
Other Than Maharashtra Board
Means the Education Boards other than the State Board viz. – CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS or Boards of other States.
1. Students of other boards (Other than Maharashtra State Board) who want to take admission in a Junior College affiliated to Maharashtra State Board within any online admission area should fill online form and participate in this admission process.
2. All students other than Maharashtra Board should approve their online application form from the nearest Guidance Centre. (If the facility is not available in their own school.)
3. If applicants result of Std. X is in Grade form, students have to get the grades converted into marks from their secondary (10th ) School Principal or as per the guidelines of Deputy Director Office. And after that only such students will be able to fill Part-2 of the application form.
4. Eligibility Certificate – Students who have passed 10th exam from any other board need to get eligibility certificate from the state board after admission. An application for eligibility (available with respective Junior College) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents.
5. Other board’s students can participate in this admission process with their provisional marksheet. However they need to submit original copy of marksheet while confirming their admission in the Junior College.
Guidelines For Admission Procedure To F.Y.J.C. Commerce
The procedure of an Online admission adopted at the college is in accordance with the directives of the Dy. Director of Education, Maharashtra State subject to availability of seats in the college.
After securing Online admission, a student shall submit the prescribed application form duly signed by the student, his/her parents or guardians.
A student once admitted shall be considered duly enrolled for the academic year.
All admissions are valid only for one academic year and are required to be renewed by a fresh application in a prescribed form for the subsequent year.
Admission Procedure To S.Y.J.C. (Commerce )
INHOUSE STUDENTS: Students who have passed the First year Junior College (Std. XI) from the college in any faculty shall be eligible for admission to the Second year Junior College in the same faculty, on submitting an application as notified by the college.
The procedure adopted at the college is in accordance with the directives of the Dy. Director of Education, Maharashtra State.
Students from other institutions seeking admission will be admitted on merit, subject to the availability of seats.
Fees Structure For Fyjc And Syjc
Extra Curricular Activity Fees
Student Welfare Fund
Information Technology (I.T.FEES)
- Copy of Online Registration Form & Option Form attested by School Authority.
- Completed Admission form
- Two stamp size photographs
- Original S.S.C. Mark list & two Xerox copies
- Original School Leaving Certificate & two Xerox copies
FOR Minority Quota Admission – School Leaving Certificate indicating Mother Tongue as KANNADA
- Original Caste Certificate for verification & 2 Xerox copies if candidate belongs to reserved category
- Aadhar card Xerox
Students are advised to keep sufficient number of xerox copies of their Mark Sheet and Leaving Certificate because original leaving certificate cannot be returned as per the Maharashtra Government rule.