Supervisor (M.A, B.Ed)
(M.com, MA, B.Ed)
Harpreet Kaur Bhamra
- Every student entering the Library premises should have a valid college Identity Card and it should be produced when asked by the library staff.
- Students must handle books, periodicals etc with great care. Any damage caused to them will lead to fine.
- If the original reader’s card is lost, a duplicate card will be issued on payment of Rs.100/-
- Complete silence must be maintained in the Library. The student should approach the Librarian for any assistance.
- Every student has to follow the instructions given on the reverse side of the reverse of the reader’s card.
- A fine shall be levied if the student returns the book after due date. While charging the fine, holidays will be counted and no exemption will be granted in any case.