The course prepares the learners to exploit opportunities In Management profession. The course gives adequate exposure to the operational environment In the field of management and Indicates training in the Use of modern technology for the benefit of the student and industry by providing them with suitably trained personnel.
Guidelines for Admission
A candidate is eligible for admission to the B.Sc.IT degree course if he/she has passe-d XlIth standard examination of the Maharashtra Board or Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent or Diploma in any Engineering brandies with Ma years or three years duration after S.S.0 conducted by the Board of examination by securing minimum 45% marks for generak category and minimum 40% marks for the reserved category in one attempt.
Documents required Admission to the First Year
- Original Leaving Certificate with two attested Xerox copies. The original LC once submitted will not be returned to the students, so they are requested to have a sufficient number of true topics of the same.
- Addiress Proof — Xerox copy of ration card /Electricity Bill /Telephone Bill /Passport /driving license:. anyone of these to be submitted.
- H.S.C. Original mark sheet with four attested Xerox copies.
- 5 Copies of latest passport size photogra.ph.
- For the final confirmation of admission with the university H.S.C. passing Certificate should be submitted to the college once before 31st December by the student.
Admission to the subsequent Years
- Attested Mark sheet of Semester I & along with two Xerox copies each for Second Year admission.
- Attested mark sheet of Semester I, II, III & IV along with two Xerox copies each for Third Year admission and for new admissions at S.Y. & T.Y. -NOC with enrolment details should be produced from the previous college.
- Address Proof as stated In the first year.
- Copies of latest passport size photograph.
|(To be implemented from Academic Year- 2016-2017)|
|Imperative Programming||Object oriented Programming|
|Digital Electronics||Microprocessor Architecture|
|Operating Systems||Web Programming|
|Discrete Mathematics||Numerical and Statistical Methods|
|Communication Skills||Green Computing|
|(To be implemented from Academic Year- 2017-2018)|
|Python Programming||Core Java|
|Data Structures||Introduction to Embedded Systems|
|Computer Networks||Computer Oriented Statistical Techniques|
|Database Management Systems||Software Engineering|
|Applied Mathematics||Computer Graphics and Animation|
|(To be implemented from Academic Year- 2018-2019)|
|Software Project Management||Software Quality Assurance|
|Internet of Things||Security in Computing|
|Advanced Web Programming||Business Intelligence|
|Linux System Administration||Principles of Geographic Information Systems|
|Next Generation Technologies||Cyber Laws|