- The college gives great importance to discipline and the same must be strictly followed by all students. Failure to comply with any of the rules, regulations or requirements notiﬁed from time to time will lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Students must attend all classes, tutorials and practicals according to the timetable. Absence from any classes, without permission of the Principal, may lead to the loss of term. If the attendance of students in any subject is not found to be 80% in both terms, their appearance for Board Examination shall be detained by the Principal.
- The absence of any single lecture will be considered as absence for the whole day. In case of sickness, a leave application shall be submitted to college, along with a medical certiﬁcate within 8 days.
Students adopting to unfair means during the examination may be debarred or strict disciplinary action will be taken against them.
- Insubordination or abusive language, misbehaviour or misconduct shall lead to the dismissal of the student.
- Students should make proper use of the college library or students common room. Students must not loiter in the college premises either during the lecture or when they are free.
- Students must not do anything, either inside or outside the college that will in any way interfere with its administration and discipline.
- Students are liable to lose their term, for disobedience, misconduct, misbehaviour or any form of indiscipline.
- Students must take care of the college property. Damage to the property of the college e.g. – disﬁguring walls, window & ﬁttings, glasses, breaking furniture etc. will be considered as a breach of discipline and will attract severe punishment with ﬁne.
- Smoking, Tobacco chewing (Gutka), Consumption of alcohol or harmful Drugs, etc. in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- No association or organization shall be formed, no meetings will be held or no person shall be invited to address the students without the prior permission of the Principal.
- No picnic, social excursion or tours shall be arranged without the prior written permission of the Principal. The same can be obtained by applying in the prescribed form at least one week before the date of the trip. The college shall not be responsible for any untoward incident to the students.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules will be at the absolute discretion of the Principal.
Students applying for Bonafide certiﬁcate, Character certiﬁcate, leaving certiﬁcate must apply to the Principal of the college through the concerned staff in the college office and they can expect to receive the same 7 days after they submit the application.
- Students are advised to keep a sufficient number of Xerox copies of their mark sheet and leaving certiﬁcate because original leaving certiﬁcate cannot be returned as per the Maharashtra Government rule.
- Students are expected to wear decent clothes.
- Ragging within or outside the Educational institute is strictly prohibited.
- Penalty: A student who directly or indirectly commits or propagates ragging within or outside the educational institute shall be punished as per the Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999 (Mah. XXXIII of 1999) published in the Maharashtra Govt. Gazette on 15th May 1999, with Imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years and shall also be liable to fine which may extend to ten thousand rupees.
- Dismissal: Any student convicted of an offence shall be dismissed from the college and such student shall not be admitted to any other institution for a period of five years.
Students should not bring mobile phones, personal music system, video games etc. inside the institute that in any way interferes in its orderly administration and discipline. If found it will be conﬁscated by the Principal.
- It is the responsibility of the student to read the Notice Board regularly for important announcements made by the college from time to time. They will not be excused on grounds of ignorance.