|Name:-||MVM’s Sasihithlu Bhavani Mendon & Mohan Mendon Junior College of Commerce|
|Address:-||Mogaveera Bhavan, MVM Educational Campus Marg, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400058|
|Parent Society:-||The Mogaveera Vyavasthapaka Mandali|
|Year Of Establishment:-||2008 – 2009|
|Telephone:-||022 – 26762446 / 26765387|
|Parent’s Time to meet the Principal:-||Monday and Friday between 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Office Time for Students:-||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Excluding 1st and 3rd Saturday & Holidays)|
|College Time:-||12:20 PM to 6:00 PM (College will remain Closed on 1st and 3rd Saturday)|
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO FYJC COMMERCE:-
- The procedure of an Online Admission adopted at the college is in accordance with the Directives of the Dy. Director of Education, Maharashtra State, subject to availability of seats in the College.
- After Securing Online Admission, a student shall submit the prescribed application form duly signed by the students, his / her parents or guardians.
- Students once admitted shall be considered duly enrolled for the academic year.
- All admissions are valid for one academic year and are required to be renewed by a fresh application in a prescribed form for the subsequent year.
- All admissions are provisional, subject to the approval of Dy. Director of Education, Maharashtra State.