MOGAVEERA VYAVASTHAPAKA MANDALI
The Mogaveera Vyavasthapaka Mandali (MVM) was established in the year 1902. It has completed 118 glorious years of Academic, Socio-Economic and Cultural Excellence.
The MVM has been awarded the Karnataka Rajyotsava Prashasti for 2012 by Karnataka State Government.
To create an institution which leads to well-established principles of attaining excellence in education for competitive growth with proficient techno-savvy-humane foundations.
We deliver excellent and holistic quality education for the overall development of the students and strive for their continual development in our endeavour in making them quality human beings and responsible citizens of our nation.
- Perfection and excellence in all endeavours.
- Committed to providing and acquiring constant knowledge.
- Global exposure to learning and situations.
- Maintaining physical and moral well-being.
- Academic Excellence: Learning outcomes, counselling, and Student’s Mentorship programme.
- Industry Connect: Industry exposure through industrial visits, Field trips, guest lectures and seminars from industry experts.
- Leadership Development: Accountability, Responsibility, Opportunity, Sustainability, Commitment
- Community citizenship: Respect, Caring Community, Social Welfare
- Personality development: Diversity, Equity, Integrity, Honesty
- Skill development: Skill-based Training, Career Counseling, Internship, Placement
Towards Faculty: –
- Shared governance: participative decision making, decentralization of authority, transparency, responsibility.
- Faculty empowerment: Roles and responsibilities towards the achievement of institutional goals.
- Faculty development: In-house training, training through external experts, the opportunity to participate in workshop, seminars, conferences and other faculty development programmes.
- High standard of expectation and accountability towards ethical, moral values and professional integrity.
- Encouragement from management: opportunity and flexibility to acquire an additional qualification.
- Respect: mutual respect for all members of the campus, mutual support, a free exchange of ideas, respect for differing opinions.
- Faculty Mentorship development: mentorship programme, academic integrity, student’s performance evaluation, students counselling, and student’s career guidance.
Achievements and Initiatives of MVM Educational Campus
- Free Night School in the year 1908.
- Kannada Primary Day School for Girls in 1930.
- MVM Educational Campus in 1970 with the English Medium Swami Muktananda High and since then has never looked back. The Campus presently has around 2500 students on its roll.
- MVM Junior College of Commerce is part of the MVM Educational Campus. The first an undergraduate programme under the Commerce stream commenced from the academic year 2008-2009.
- Our New College Building inaugurated in 2013, now houses the Degree College, affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- The School section and Junior College has been awarded NABET accreditation by Quality Council of India ( QCI ) under the HRD, Government of India.
- MVM in its endeavour to provide for graduate programmes commenced the Degree College of Commerce and Science from the academic year 2010-2011 with Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S) and Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc.IT), affiliated to University of Mumbai.
- M V Mandali’s Colleges of Commerce and Science made expansion by commencing two new courses, Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Finance (B.A.F.) in the Academic year 2013-14 and Bachelor of Commerce-(B.Com.) in the Academic year 2016-17, affiliated to University of Mumbai.
- M V Mandali’s Colleges of Commerce and Science is accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). NAAC is an autonomous institution that assesses and accredits higher educational institutions in India.
- We are proud to say that today our institution is one of the esteemed Campus in the vicinity of Andheri.